Launch of Mission
UD Minister’s Speech
Guidelines & Brochures
Brochure & report as on Dec 2012
Toolkits & Reform Primers
City wise CDP
City wise MOA
DPRs under Appraisal
DPRs under Consideration
Status of implementation of projects
New Projects (UIG)
New Projects (UIDSSMT)
Reform Score Card
Reform Appraisal Agencies
Capacity building & Hand holding Support
Rapid Training Programme (RTP)
Regional Capacity Building & hub institutions
Calendar of Training
Capacity Building activities through States/ULBs/Training \Institutions
Revised Capacity Building Toolkit
Capacity Building for Urban Development (CBUD) Project
Hand holding guidelines
Reform hand holding agencies
Meeting of NTAG
Formation of CGC-CVTCs
M&E format for CPF project
Appraisal checklist of approved projects
Proposals under consideration
Details of Approved Projects
eGovernance in Municipalities
Information and Services Need Assessment (ISNA)
Questionnaire for ISNA Study
Policy & Guidelines
3rd Dec09 Minutes
Shortlisted agencies for SIC
Best Practices in Urban Reforms
Shortlisted Agencies/Consultancy organizations
NMMP on eGovernance in Municipalites
BSUP & IHSDP Administered by MOHUPA
Monitoring & Report
Sh. Kamal Nath
Smt. Deepa Dasmunsi
• Awards of Excellence under Sub-Mission for Urban Infrastructure and Governance, JNNURM for Year 2010-11.
•Comprehensive Capacity Building Toolkit
•Format of action plan for the FY 2013-14.(Show in Word File)
•Format of action plan for the FY 2013-14.(Show in Pdf)
• Workshop with Consultants Engaged in Preparation of CDPs and DPRs under JNNURM.
• Audit Report on JnNURM – Report No. 15 of CAG.
• Minutes of conference of Principal Secretaries/Secretaries (UD) States and UTs held on 19.02.2013 in IHC.
• Checklist for technical appraisal of DPRs related to urban Water Supply & Sanitation.
• Appraisal format for consideration of projects under JnNURM (UIG & UIDSSMT).
• Guidance Notes for preparation of 24X7 Water Supply scheme.
• New DPRs under JnNURM.
• Implementation of NNMP for e-Governance in Municipalities and capacity building activities under JnNURM.
• Conference of Principal Secretaries/Secretaries (UD) of States and UTs Date: February 19, 2013, Time: 09:30 am.
• Conference of Principal Secretaries / Secretaries (UD) States and UTs.
• Comparative Table of Completion of Projects and Reforms in States w.r.t. UIG and UIDSSMT.
• Continuation of JNNURM to sanction new projects and capacity building activities till 31st March, 2014.
•World Bank Review of Water Supply in 5 Indian Cities on PPP–Summary of lessons learnt.
• Participation in regional workshops under NMMP for e-Governance in Municipalities.
• Letters to states regarding CAG Report.
• Awards of Excellence in Municipal Reforms and Service Delivery Improvement for 2011-12 – extension of date.
• Reform Calibration – Simplification of Reform Scoring.
• Empanelment of Consultants for Preparation of City Development Plans (CDPs) under JnNURM.
• Awards of Excellence in Municipal Reforms and Service Delivery Improvement.
• Nomination invited for JnNURM Awards.
• Deliberations of finding of High Power Expert Committee (HPEC), New Delhi on 29th September 2011 - Presentation.
• Minutes of Deliberations for finding of High Power Expert Committee (HPEC), New Delhi on 29th September 2011.
• Moud delibrates on future course of JnNRUM
• States/UTs requested to revise CDPs
• States/UTs requested for suggestions of the State Government for urban sector in 12th five year plan with special emphasis on JnNURM.
• Minutes of Review Meeting on progress of JnNURM Reforms and Projects for Delhi held on 19th October, 2011.
• Details sought from States/ULBs regarding National Conference on JNNURM
• Minutes of Workshop on capacity building under JnNURM, New Delhi, 14th November, 2011
• Minutes of Regional Conference to review JnNURM implementation, Agra, 17th Nov-2011
• PM's Speech at National Conference of the JNNURM
• Constitution of District Level Review and Monitoring Committee under JNNURM.
• Phase-II - Request to States/UTs.
• Implementation status of projects approved under JnNURM (UIG & UIDSSMT) as on 31.03.2012.
• Two day’s workshop on Learning from each other and the best practices in any of the areas of the JNNURM Phase-I.
• Extension of time by two years up to 2013-14 for completion of projects sanctioned till March, 2012 and reforms under UIG and UIDSSMT of JNNURM.
• Work Plan for current financial year under JNNURM.
• Extension of tenure of services of existing PMU, PIU and IRMA for two years beyond 31st March, 2012.
• Grant Thornton "Appraisal of Jawaharlal Nehru National Urban Renewal Mission (JnNURM)" Final Report.
• Quarterly Progress Report format for UIG - Final.
Terms & Conditions
Copyright (C) 2011, Ministry of Urban Development
Design, Developed and Maintained by
Mobineers Info Systems Pvt Ltd