- Mission Overview
- Launch of Mission
- Guidelines & Brochures
- Toolkits & Reform Primers
- Capacity Building
- Status of implementation of projects
- New Projects (UIG)
- New Projects (UIDSSMT)
- Reforms Progress
- Capacity building & Hand holding Support
- Rapid Training Programme (RTP)
- Regional Capacity Building & hub institutions
- Capacity Building activities through States/ULBs/Training \Institutions
- Revised Capacity Building Toolkit
- Capacity Building for Urban Development (CBUD) Project
- Hand holding guidelines
- Reform hand holding agencies
- eGovernance in Municipalities
- Best Practices in Urban Reforms
- Shortlisted Agencies/Consultancy organizations
- BSUP & IHSDP Administered by MOHUPA
- Monitoring & Report
- Credit Rating
- New Publication
Sh. Kamal Nath
Smt. Deepa Dasmunsi
• Minutes of the Conference of Principal Secretaries/Secretaries of Urban Development of States/UTs held on 10.07.2013
• Minutes of the one-day conference held on 4th june 2013 to discuss on the preparation of city/State CB plan as per CCBT
• Minutes of conference of Principal Secretaries/Secretaries (UD) States and UTs held on 19.02.2013 in IHC.
• Implementation of NNMP for e-Governance in Municipalities and capacity building activities under JnNURM.
• Conference of Principal Secretaries/Secretaries (UD) of States and UTs Date: February 19, 2013, Time: 09:30 am.
• Continuation of JNNURM to sanction new projects and capacity building activities till 31st March, 2014.
• Deliberations of finding of High Power Expert Committee (HPEC), New Delhi on 29th September 2011 - Presentation.
• Minutes of Deliberations for finding of High Power Expert Committee (HPEC), New Delhi on 29th September 2011.
• States/UTs requested for suggestions of the State Government for urban sector in 12th five year plan with special emphasis on JnNURM.
• Minutes of Review Meeting on progress of JnNURM Reforms and Projects for Delhi held on 19th October, 2011.
• Two day’s workshop on Learning from each other and the best practices in any of the areas of the JNNURM Phase-I.
• Extension of time by two years up to 2013-14 for completion of projects sanctioned till March, 2012 and reforms under UIG and UIDSSMT of JNNURM.
• Extension of tenure of services of existing PMU, PIU and IRMA for two years beyond 31st March, 2012.
• Grant Thornton "Appraisal of Jawaharlal Nehru National Urban Renewal Mission (JnNURM)" Final Report.